- This internship receives a stipend of $1,500
- You must be 18 years old to apply
- Provide proof of up-to-date tetanus vaccination
- Minimum 30 hrs. per week for the full length of the internship (5/18/24-8/30/24)
- Shifts are 7am-5pm
- Expect 10-hour shifts spent standing, walking, bending, twisting, and lifting
- Availability at least three days per week
- Ability to work weekend shifts and holidays is required
*Primary responsibility is to oversee/coordinate the feeding, care, safety, and release of all outside bird patients. Works under the leadership of the Bird Care Coordinator and reports directly to the Animal Care Supervisor. Works closely with staff in Bird Nursery, Bird ICU, and Bird Intake, as well as volunteers and other interns.
Stipend Internship Session
May 18th – August 30th > CLOSED
How to Apply
Thank you so much for your interest in our wildlife internship program!
Interested in joining our 2024 intern team? Please complete the online application. Should you be selected for an interview, our Volunteer Manager and Animal Care Supervisor will contact you. We appreciate your interest in Greenwood Wildlife!
Application deadline: ALL sessions are open until filled.
Questions? Please contact our Volunteer & Outreach Manager!