Listed below are some of the items we need the most, especially during our busy season. If you have wish list items to donate, please contact us.
Did you know that you can shop online for many of these Wish List supplies? Greenwood has an online wish list with Amazon. Donations ordered through the Amazon Wish List are set up to ship directly to Greenwood.
- PRIORITY: Frozen blueberries, raspberries, strawberries – (no peaches, pineapples, mangos)
- PRIORITY: Frozen mixed vegetables (no broccoli, cauliflower, squash)
- PRIORITY: Paper towels
- PRIORITY: Tissues (NO lotions)
- Frozen ground turkey
- Frozen hamburger patties (NO breading, flavor, seasoning)
- Boneless chicken breasts (NO breading, flavor, seasoning)
- Plastic kiddie pool 36″
- Plastic kiddie pool 45″
- Gift cards to grocery & office supply stores
- Green branches/prunings 1-inch diameter, no longer than 3 feet (aspen, cottonwood, NO cherry, NO apple, NO pine) – please call Greenwood (303-823-8455) for more information before donating!
- Unscented Dish soap (especially Dawn)
- Unscented Handsoap
- Baby food jars
- Ziploc bags (quart)
- Tall kitchen bags
- Copy paper (8.5″ x 11″)
- Ballpoint pens
- 3-hole punch page protectors
- Black dry-erase markers
- Black wet-erase markers
- Letter-size thermal laminating pouches
Donations are tax-deductible and can be dropped off at the Center seven days a week between 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. They can also be taken to the Greenwood Thrift Shop & Consignment Gallery – 3600 Arapahoe in Boulder. (Please check their site for up-to-date hours). Gently used household goods and clothing are also gratefully accepted here, with all proceeds going to help the orphaned, sick and injured animals. Thank you for your support!