Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
Please fill out the following information in its entirety. Be aware that you must be 18 years or older to volunteer for Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center.
Greenwood is asking for a $25 donation from all volunteers on their first training day. This money will fund the publishing of volunteer manuals, t-shirts, and other volunteer services.
Volunteers must be up to date on their tetanus shot and attend a Volunteer Orientation as a pre-requisite before volunteering with us.
Animal Care Availability
Greenwood operates on a shift system. From March through October (our busy season) we have three shifts per day: 7 a.m. – noon Noon – 5 p.m 5 – 10 p.m.
From November through February we have two shifts per day: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. 1 – 5 p.m.
Please indicate below which days of the week and which shifts you are available for.
As a volunteer for Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center…
1. I will uphold the standards and policies of Greenwood and the Volunteer Program. I understand that my failure to do so may result in my dismissal from the Volunteer Program.
2. I will conduct myself with dignity, courtesy and consideration and will endeavor to make my work of the highest quality.
3. I will be punctual and conscientious in the fulfillment of my duties. If for any reason I am unable to serve at the assigned time, I will notify my coordinator and try to exchange shifts with another volunteer.
4. I will follow proper procedure with any problems, criticisms and/or suggestions that I may have as stated in the Volunteer Manual.
5. I am aware that if I am accepted for a position that works with wildlife, there are certain risks inherent in working with wildlife, including scratches, bites, and zoonotic diseases.
If you have a wildlife EMERGENCY, or a question about a wild animal, please call (303) 823-8455
© 2020 Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center