Schedule your donation for Colorado Gives Day!
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. For the sixth year, Community First Foundation and FirstBank are partnering to present Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 8, 2015.
Why is this a big deal? Because Colorado Gives Day features a $1 Million Incentive Fund, and every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day receives a portion of the incentive fund, which increases the value of every dollar donated.
Donations MUST BE MADE through ColoradoGives.org in order to be counted toward the $1 Million Incentive Fund. Click here to schedule your donation to Greenwood Wildlife today.
Greenwood’s goal is to raise $35,000. How far will that money go? Consider this:
- For $1 a day you can fully vaccinate eight orphaned raccoons, helping to reduce the spread of rabies, distemper or parvo.
- For $1 a day you can fund 10 puppet shows that teach young children what to do if they find an injured or sick wild animal.
- For $1 a day you can help care for 12 orphaned squirrels until they are ready for release back into their natural habitats.
- For $1 a day you can provide greens, duckweed and waterfowl food for 20 baby ducklings until they are released back into the wild.
- For $1 a day you can provide worms for 15 orphaned baby songbirds to be released back into the wild.
- For $1 a day you can educate 300 youth about humane ways to interact with wildlife and caring about the future of wildlife in our world.
- For $1 a day you can train eight volunteers to feed an orphaned squirrel or songbird.
Please help us reach our fundraising goal of $35,000. Remember, donations must be made through ColoradoGives.org in order to be counted toward the $1 Million Incentive Fund. Click here to schedule your donation to Greenwood Wildlife today!
Thank you for caring about your local wildlife!